Apple iPhone 11
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD display
- Water and dust resistant (2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging
Apple iPhone smartphone was launched in June 2007. The phone comes with a 3.50-inch display with a resolution of 320×480 pixels.
Apple iPhone is powered by a 412 MHz one-core processor. It comes with 128MB of RAM.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPhone on the rear packs 2-megapixel camera.
Apple iPhone based on iOS 3 and packs 4GB of inbuilt storage. The Apple iPhone is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Regular-SIM card.
Connectivity options on the Apple iPhone include Wi-Fi. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Apple iPhone measures 115.00 x 61.00 x 11.60mm (height x width x thickness) .
As of 15th January 2020, Apple iPhone price in India starts at Rs. 10,850.
The iPhone 11 and its predecessors are more than just fancy cell phones. With their range of features – from phone to web browser, from music player to mobile game device to high-end security measures – the iPhone is more like a computer that fits in your pocket and your hand than any cell phone.
Built-In iPhone Features
Because the iPhone is like a mini-computer, it offers the same wide range of features and functions that a computer does. The major areas of functionality for the iPhone are:
- Phone: The iPhone’s phone features are solid. It includes innovative features like Visual Voicemail and standard features like text messaging, voice dialing, and free conference calls.
- Web browser: The iPhone offers the best, most complete mobile browsing experience. Though it never supported the Flash browser plugin, it doesn’t require dumbed-down “mobile” versions of websites, instead offering a full web browser experience thing on a phone.
- Email: Like all good smartphones, the iPhone has robust email features for use with email services like Gmail and can sync to corporate email servers running Exchange.
- Calendar and Contacts: The iPhone is a personal information manager, too. It has pre-loaded apps for ket features like calendar, address book, stocks, weather, and other features.
- Music Player: One of the iPhone’s core features all along has been its terrific music player features. Music options on the iPhone got even more compelling with the release of the Apple Music streaming service.
- Video playback: With its big, beautiful screen, the iPhone is a great choice for mobile video playback. You can choose from the YouTube app, adding your own video, or buying or renting content from the iTunes Store.
- Apps: Thanks to the App Store, iPhones can run all kinds of third-party programs, from games to Facebook and Twitter to restaurant finders and productivity apps. The App Store makes the iPhone the most useful smartphone around.
- Cameras: All recent iPhone models have two cameras — though the iPhone 11 Pro sports a three-camera system on its back camera. All of the cameras can be used to take still images, record HD or 4K video, or even get pro-quality effects with Portrait Lighting. The user-facing camera is for FaceTime video chats and taking selfies.
- Face ID: The iPhone X and newer models include the Face ID facial scanner. This very-hard-to-defeat security system is used to unlock the iPhone, authorize iTunes and App Store purchases, and to finalize Apple Pay transactions.
- Apple Pay: The iPhone supports secure, wireless transactions based on holding your iPhone close to payment terminals in stores. Add a credit or debit card to your Apple Pay account, and authorize with Face ID, for this smooth process.
- Wireless Charging The iPhone X and newer models don’t need to be plugged into a cable to charge. Just place them on a compatible charging mat and the battery will top up.
You Can Also Read At:: https://gadgets.ndtv.com/apple-iphone-761